Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beanpie - Volume 6 Episode 1: Putting it all together

Beanpie - Volume 6 Episode 1: Putting it all together

*Opening Scene: Beanpie is on his front porch holding the piece of cloth when Jamie (Tailgates homeboy) comes by.

Jamie: Is Tailgate home?
Beanpie: He’s inside playing in the toilet again
Jamie: What’s that?
Beanpie: It’s a piece of cloth someone lost yesterday. It ripped off of someone last night, and I found it in my basement.
Jamie: It looks like a piece of an apron from the store around the corner.

*Beanpie looks closely at the cloth

Beanpie: You’re right it does.
Tailgate: Hey Detective Have-No-Clue, how’s the case going?
Beanpie: I think I just may know where to go next.

*Scene 2: Beanpie is on his way to the store and is thinking about how to go about finding the person that came into his basement.

Beanpie(to self): I have to find out who did this. I know it was someone from the store. Could it have been Charlene? I don’t think so, she always helps me, and wants me to blow up.

*Along comes Shaun walking his daily route

Shaun: So how is the newest gardening invention holding up?
Beanpie: It got stolen last night.
Shaun: Really? How many times is this now?
Beanpie: Too many to count govy. I think I know who is behind all of this. Once I find out, I’ll let you know.
Shaun: Alright, it sounds like you’re an undercover cop. That’s hilarious.

*Scene 3: Beanpie walks into the store, and looks around. Then he is approached by Charlene.

Charlene: So, how’d it go last night?
Beanpie: Not so well, they made off with all of my newest inventions
Charlene: Really? I thought you had a master plan.
Beanpie: Whoever it was got in and out before the solution became sticky.
Charlene: Are you going to try something else?
Beanpie: No, I have a clue. I think I know where the person is. Would you mind letting me see your vest?
Charlene: Sure, why not.

*She takes it off, and Beanpie looks at it, it is in perfect shape.

Beanpie: How many of these do you have?
Charlene: I only have one. This cheap store only gives one to each employee.
Beanpie: Alright thanks for the info. I have to get back home and check on some things
Charlene: You mean you’re not working on anything new to hustle?
Beanpie: Not until I find out who is behind this.

*Beanpie heads to the front door when another clerk from the store bumps him on the way out

Clerk: Sorry about that
Beanpie: No worries mate

*Beanpie notices that the clerk’s vest is missing a piece. He makes a mental note and then leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment