Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beanpie - Volume 5 Episode 2: A Better Mouse Trap

Beanpie - Volume 5 Episode 2: A Better Mouse Trap

*Scene 4 Beanpie is at the store getting a bunch of phony supplies when the clerk Charlene comes up to talk to him

Charlene: Hey bootleg businessman. Did you blow up yet?
Beanpie: No, some bull happened again, but I have a plan this time.
Charlene: Oh yeah, and what might that be?
Beanpie: See, I keep getting robbed. I’m gonna set up a trap. I’m telling everyone that I’m making a gardening product, and storing it in my basement. In reality I am setting up a trap in the basement with my new invention.
Charlene: So, this new product is fake?
Beanpie: Oh no, this stuff really works. It will be staying with me this time.
Charlene: What kind of trap will be in the basement?
Beanpie: I am actually going to make a very sticky solvent that will activate once the door opens. It takes about a minute to get sticky, so the thief will get in pretty far, but won’t get out.
Charlene: You have it all worked out. Tomorrow be sure to come back and let me know who it is.
Beanpie: Will do love, see ya.

* Scene 5: Beanpie and Tailgate are in the basement setting this trap up

Tailgate: Are you sure we won’t get stuck on this glue?
Beanpie: We won’t, it will activate once the door opens. The difference in humidity will make it sticky.
Tailgate: Alright, I just want to see who the genius is that actually takes time out of his day to steal your stupidity.
Beanpie: Anyone can see that I come up with the best inventions.
Tailgate: Let’s just hurry up, I’m starting to get light headed. These fumes are too much.
Beanpie: (Laughs) With a head that size you should never be light headed.
Tailgate: Shutup and hurry.

*Beanpie and Tailgate finish putting the solution on the floor

Beanpie: Okay, now we need to leave the door unlocked, so whoever it is will be able to get in.
Tailgate: So, how sticky does this stuff get?
Beanpie: This is like krazy glue on steroids.
Tailgate: This better work, I have a serious headache from putting it down.
Beanpie: Let’s get out of here.

*Beanpie and Tailgate go upstairs and head to their rooms

*Scene 6: Beanpie is in his room waiting for something to happen when he hears a bunch of rustling in his basement. He heads downstairs to see what’s going on. He sees that everything is gone, and no sign of anyone. Then Tailgate comes down

Beanpie: They got everything
Tailgate: I thought this stuff was supposed to hold whoever came.
Beanpie: It was, they must’ve gotten in and out before it had a chance to get sticky
Tailgate: Ahhhh, you idiot. How do you manage to hand someone your newest invention? You are an A Class idiot.
Beanpie: I don’t need this right now mate, I have to look around and see if anything was left behind
Tailgate: Well I’m going back to bed to try and sleep this headache off.

*Beanpie walks around the basement looking at everything that was turned upside down and searches the area where his product was staged. He then goes to the door, and notice a piece of cloth that was stuck to the handle.

Beanpie: Whoever it was left a piece of their shirt.

*Scene 7: Beanpie is at kitchen table with the piece of cloth in hand.

Beanpie(to self): I have to figure out who took this. I have this to go by. I can’t concentrate on anything new until I catch whoever it is behind this. It just doesn’t make sense, who can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment