Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beanpie: Volume 2 Episode 2 - Tea Time

Beanpie: Volume 2 Episode 2 - Tea Time


Scene 4: Beanpie is at the store looking for plastic bags

Clerk 1: Hey, look it’s the soap man. How did the soap sell?
Beanpie: I don’t want to talk about it.
Clerk 1: I told you $4 a bottle was too much.
Beanpie: That was a deal for what I had to offer.
Clerk 1: I have no clue of what you’re smoking, but $4 for soap is a rip-off.
Beanpie: You’ve got to be taking a piss, that is a good price for a great product. Anyway love, do you have any plastic bags?
Clerk 1: Yeah, in aisle 5. What are you selling this time?
Beanpie: I am selling tea, I made it from fresh tea leaves.
Clerk 1: Is it flavored?
Beanpie: Nah, it’s just green tea imported from China.
Clerk 1: Who is gonna buy bootleg tea?
Beanpie: When I blow up off of this idea, and become as famous as Lipton, don’t ask me for any of this tea.
Clerk 1: Trust me I won’t ask you for it!
Beanpie: Well, I’ve got my bags, thank you very much………(mumbles) whore

*Beanpie leaves the store and heads back home to bag his tea up.
Scene 5: Beanpie is outside putting the tea into bags when he sees a car pull up

Officer: Hey boy, what are you doing?
Beanpie: I’m just putting these tea leaves into bags sir
Officer: Those don’t look like tea leaves to me
Beanpie: These are tea leaves officer.
Officer: I’m gonna have to take those to the station
Beanpie: These are tea leaves
Officer: Are you getting loud with me? That looks like some Mary Ja Wanna to me. I said that is going with me.
Beanpie: You can smell them for yourself, it’s just tea. I would not be selling weed and bagging it up outside of my house. I am a business man, and this my tea. I am selling tea, not weed.
Officer, I see that you know the street term, and you look like a drug dealerto me. What’s your name?
Beanpie: Randolph Ethelwood sir
Officer: Well that sounds like a drug dealers name also, now give those illegal leaves.
Beanpie: I told you this is just…….

*Officer sprays Beanpie with mace.

Beanpie(Screams in a high pitch voice): Ahhhh….what’re you doing? I didn’t do anything
Officer: This is coming with me.

Scene 6: Beanpie is in the bathroom scrubbing his face when he looks in the mirror

Beanpie(to self): Why does this keep happening to me? I try to get my shams moving, but something outrageous happens every time. I can’t explain this one to Lisa or Ice Juicy. They’ll never believe me. Oh well, I just have to come up with another plan. This time I will not fail!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! This character's pretty dumb...

    Overall - It's always "MARY J'S" fault! MJ BABYYY

    ReplyDelete